Green from every window
MIDDLETON IS DERBYSHIRE'S
'BRITAIN IN BLOOM'
2016 NATIONAL FINALIST!
GREAT BASE FOR WIRKSWORTH FESTIVAL
With all windows looking out on green - Green Acres is well named and provides ideal accommodation for active or restful holidays and short breaks in
the Derbyshire Dales and on the edge of the Peak District.
Visit England 4 star accommodation.
- Green Acres is a self-catering holiday cottage which sleeps four set in the hill village of Middleton by Wirksworth in Derbyshire . It shares 3/4 of an acre of
gardens and woodland with our own home and is within one mile of historic Wirksworth . We welcome short or longer breaks including long weekends / midweek breaks .
- The High Peak Trail can be found at the end of the garden offering easy access to great walking and cycling.
- The garden is great for bird watching and includes a secluded pond and campfire area as well as a BBQ.
- The Middleton top visitors centre with its historical engine house and cycle hire centre is a few hundred metres walk away as is the National Stone centre and Derbyshire Eco Centre. The
cottage is also within easy cycling distance of Carsington Water and the Knockerdown, Cromford, Minning Low, and Matlock Bath / Matlock.
- Two excellent local country pubs can be found within easy walking distance in Middleton.
- Great local shops, characterful pubs and restaurants can be found a mile away in historic Wirksworth.
- Free WiFi to help you keep in touch and plan your days out.